Grow My Own Food
Are you thinking
“I’d like to grow my own food” for 2022?
Call or text MEG at 507-301-1463 for free planning advice for the 2022 growing season!
Here are some common questions or concerns you may have:
- We just moved into a newly constructed home. I’d like to have a garden. What do I need to be successful?
- I’d like to have a garden, but I’m not sure where to start.
- I had a garden in the past and had a bad experience.
- Aren’t gardens time consuming? I have a hectic schedule with kids, family and work.
- When should I start a garden?
- How do I make a vegetable garden?
- I’d like to plant a fruit tree and maybe a couple raspberry plants. What are the steps for success?
Still scrolling? Would you like to see some successful edible plants? Click the photo: